Nick Stepanoff | Project Manager / @Take5
With 21+ years of industry experience, Nick effectively oversees all projects with finesse.
He has spent his career in construction project management, estimating and administering many projects both in Australia and overseas with significant contributions in the commercial and residential sectors with budgets up to $18M.
Nick graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management).
Nick holds a QBCC Site Supervisor Licence Building Open category Lic#1140412
Notable Construction Projects:
– Port Moresby International School Sporting complex. Value PGK2.4M
– Morea Haus refurbishment. Value PGK72M
– Touaguba Hill Apartments. Value PGK30M
– Five Houses in Port Moresby, PNG
– Merrimac Park Private Care Nursing Home stage 1. Value $18.0M
– Radiology Centre, Tugun. Value $2.4M
– Retirement Village Cairns stage 1 (36 villas). Value $9.0M
– Retirement Village Rockhampton (32 villas). Value $6.0M
– Residence at Sovereign Island. Value $2.0M
– 2 x 75 place Childcare Centres, Capalaba.
– Private Residential Compound, Carrara. Value $10M
– Exclusive Residence, Sovereign Island. $10M
– 5 Storey Residential development including basement, Kingscliff. Value $7M
– 4 Storey Residential development, Kingscliff. Value $5.5M
– Sirromet Winery Cellar Door & Tirage Store, Mt Cotton. Value $2.2 million
– Sirromet Winery Tank Farm Extension, Mt Cotton. Value $1.6M
– Sirromet Winery and Restaurant, Mt Cotton. Value $4.5M
– Hastings Cove Holiday Units, Hastings Point. Value $1.4M
– Blue Meridian – Apartments & Commercial tenancies, Redcliffe. Value $1.6million
– Noosa Disability Housing. Value $850,000.
– Wiltsonbrook Townhouses, Wilston. Value $2.2M
– Home for the Aged, Bargara (Bundaberg). Value $4.0M
– All Saints Anglican School, Merrimac – Stage 11. Value $1.9M
– Various stages of private school projects (Coomera Anglican College, Lindisfarne Anglican College, Trinity Lutheran College, Saint Andrews Lutheran, Cannon Hill Anglican).